One Step, A Few Seconds, Better Health…
The Manubrium is a bone situated at the top of the sternum. If you run one finger down the front of your neck to the bottom of your neck, you will end up at the top of the manubrium bone (the episternal notch). That was the hardest part, now all you have to do is lift it!This is a simple and practical way to immediately improve your posture. Try it as you read this. Just lift that bone straight upwards (don’t overdo it) and feel how much less strain is on your neck muscles, how your chest opens up and you can breathe more easily!
You can do this anywhere, anytime and it works instantly. It is best to use ‘triggers’ to remind you to maintain the lift, such as drinking water, brushing teeth, sitting down, standing up etc. The more you do the ManubriumLift®, the longer you will be able to hold it.
Here are just some of the benefits of maintaining the ManubriumLift®:
- Your head and neck will shift back to rest over your shoulders.
- It will decrease the hump at your upper back.
- Relieve stress of the muscles in your neck and upper back.
- Reduce the pressure on joints in the front of your neck and chest.
- Your chest will lift up.
- Increase your lung capacity.
- Decrease the pressure on your abdominal organs.
- The top part of your lower back will lift and shift forward.
- It will relieve stress on your lower back.
- Decrease pain.
- Increase productivity.
- You’ll look taller and thinner.
- You’ll look smarter, more confident and secure in yourself.
- It will help you age more successfully and add to your quality of life.
Imagine gaining all that with a simple movement that anyone can learn in seconds!
The reason why the ManubriumLift® is more effective than other methods and much easier to perform is that lifting your manubrium moves your head, chest and lower back into their correct positions SIMULTANEOUSLY. If you just move one region of your body (say, your head) irrespective of the other regions, it’s uncomfortable. Try it. That’s why it was hard to follow Mother’s orders to stand up straight!
Using the ThoracicPillow® is a fantastic way to reset the posture in the mornings. It reverses most common postural faults. Click here to learn more about the ThoracicPillow®.
|Stretching for Life||Thoracic Pillow® – What on earth is that?|
|Stretching for Life|
|Thoracic Pillow® – What on earth is that?|